Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Day of Training...

Bonjour! I had my fun day of flying around and then getting to Philly for staging! The first step to getting to Togo. Its currently 12:40ish and I'm laying in my bed watching "That 70s show" with my hotel roommate Andrew. So far, its been absolutely amazing. Everyone in the Togo group is awesome, and I feel like that we are going to have an amazing time both learning and working together. I really feel like that we will make a difference as a whole.

I may enjoy all of the company here, but I still miss all of you back home. This site will be where I can post updates and also pictures so that anyone who wants to see can have fun and keep track of my outlandish adventures. Tomorrow brings an entire day of classroom work and also karaoke in the evening with my amazing volunteer friends. Much love to all of you!

~Marcus

No comments: